We promote the adoption of sustainable farming practices to achieve socio-economic well-being of our members, their households and communities for a better world.To become the leading, vibrant and independent farmer organisation in West Africa in the production of high quality sustainable cocoa and other agricultural commodities.
To become the leading, vibrant and independent farmer organisation in West Africa in the production of high quality sustainable cocoa and other agricultural commodities.
We strive for our members to be knowledgeable in sustainable agricultural production practices in which they are professional and consider farming as a business and not a last resort.
We do this through training and other forms of capacity building to achieve a very strong farmer organization and contribute to a sustainable agriculture.
We support our members to adopt better farming practices in their production activities to improve their incomes and social well-being and protect the environment.
- Develop farmers' capacity for the production of sustainable production of cocoa and other additional livelihoods
- Promote farmers' access to sustainable market by llinking them to buyers of high quality cocoa and other farm products.
- Ensure farmers' access to reliable and fair market where both members and consumers are satisfied.
- Ensure that members receive premium price for their produce as and when necessary.
- Promote transparent and good working relationship with Trading Partners and within the association.
- Ensure that farmers have access to agro-inputs and other relevant services in a manner that it addresses their social and economic welfare.
- Promote peace and harmony among members and ensure amicable resolution of conflicts that may arise in the association and other additional livelihoods.